ROX Media Group is a multimedia organization providing an annual portfolio of 3.6 million print copies of community, custom and travel publications throughout Arizona and neighboring states. Pinal County area publications include Golden Corridor LIVING Magazine and Golden Corridor Smart Shopper. Golden Corridor LIVING Magazine is a hyper-local, bi-monthly publication featuring editorial coverage of the people, places and businesses which make Pinal County an attraction for visitors and residents. Copies of this, perfect-bound publication are distributed via direct mail and multiple rack locations. Golden Corridor Smart Shopper provides aggressive, effective targeted advertising for businesses of all sizes. Distribution includes direct mail as well as indoor and green outdoor locations throughout Pinal County.
Independent Newsmedia is a unique publishing and printing company that supports every American’s First Amendment rights and encourages and assists citizens in exercising those rights responsibly.
We pursue this mission by publishing community newspapers, by providing printing services to other publishers, and by creating citizen-driven community websites for the 21st Century and beyond. Our unique structure is designed to maintain our independence.
We pay taxes like any other company, but there are no shareholders, no dividends are paid, and all after-tax profits are reinvested in serving our mission. We are held in sacred trust by a rotating group of five trustees who believe in our mission and are pledged not to benefit personally from their involvement.
Apache Junction Independent
Litchfield Park Independent
Northwest Valley Homes
Paradise Valley Independent
Sun City Independent
Sun City West Independent
Sun Life Magazine
Our pledge to our readers makes us different
• To operate our newspapers and websites as members of a sacred public trust.
• To report the news with honesty, accuracy, purposeful neutrality, fairness, objectivity, fearlessness and compassion.
• To use our opinion pages to facilitate community debate, not to push our own opinions.
• To provide the information citizens need to make their own intelligent decisions about public issues.
• To help our communities become better places to live and work, through our dedication to conscientious journalism.
• To treat people with courtesy, respect and compassion.
• To provide a right to reply to those we write about.
• To disclose our own conflicts of interest or potential conflicts to our readers.
• To correct our errors and to give each correction the prominence it deserves (on pg. 1 if that’s where the error was).
These newspapers and other publications cover an area of more than 140 miles east to west and 50 miles from north to south; a sprawling and dynamic area that includes Pinal County – Arizona’s third most populous. This vital area, not as thoroughly covered by any other medium or combination of media, includes more than 400,000 people, engaged in such diverse occupations as farming, cattle ranching and feeding, to manufacturing, tourism and retail sales.
Its flagship daily newspaper, the Casa Grande Dispatch, is published Tuesday through Sunday mornings. The Dispatch turned 100 years old in January 2012, and is Casa Grande’s oldest business in operation. Founded in 1912 by Evans T. Richardson, the newspaper was purchased by Ruth and Donovan M. Kramer Sr. in 1962, and CGVNI is one of the area’s largest employers. Click here for a history of the Dispatch.
190 N. Main St.
Florence, AZ 85132